Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 02.04.2004, 10:38
Gast

Standard Bye bye Dad, I love you .... Alfred 16.2.1972

Darling Dad

My tears are falling like a waterfall, beautiful and such a wunder, hoping to be able just take a little bit of it home to my loved ones.
They are glittering in my eyes, filling them um like a overcoming river, making me nearly blind unable to see reality. But I have to take it up and look at it face to face. Each tear sweet, salty and bitter in taste - all in one - so many things one doesn't understand and still it's part of normal life. All in one.

I'll now dry my tears and make me on the way to go to my darling husband.

Nancy wrote us this mornung saying "Du schaffst es, das weiß ich.", Yes it's true but do you know what I don't want withpout Willy. I want that he'll bei able to survive, I will in one way or another, but wahts about him, he belongs to me. He's part of me, it can't be that just one part of me survives..... I don't want any riches, because our hearts are so rich of love, understanding, we have have got the whole world in us. I just want him, nothing else, it's not very much, but exactly that ist being taken away, why? Oh why?

Bys bye darling Daddy,

take care of all our beloved ones.

Jacques always used to say to me as a child she will always be here for us, we will always be able to come home not mattering where we live and what in life happens ..... where is she now? Where is Mum? I need her, I need Peter and Felix I need them so much but all of them are lost. Forweve`? I haven't given up hoping.

Liebe Ute und Nancy, Su, Sandra und alle anderen, ein stilles, weinendes Danke.....